Monday, August 25, 2008

Hello World!

Welcome to the blog of Bojan. If you're reading this then you probably already know me, and that I'm leaving for exchange to the University of Toronto... today! The purpose of this blog is to chronicle that part in between leaving and coming back.

The plan is to stop by San Francisco for 5 nights before Toronto, and afterwards (December) there is time to fill with as of yet undetermined travel. Naturally I intend to see the Niagara Falls, New York, Boston, Montreal etc. so there should be enough goings on to keep me posting. This morning I woke and thought: 'shit, wtf', this may or may not become the motto of the trip.

I have to get used to blogging, writing this feels gump, I'll probably edit it; and of course the interesting stuff hasn't happened yet. Remember to comment so that I know Real People (tm) are reading this.

2 comments:

Agent24 said...

I congratulate you on your first blog posting

Unknown said...

I congratulate you on your first post comment.