Sunday, August 31, 2008

Day Five

Day Five is easy to write about.

I woke up late, with a sore stomach (the same sore stomach as the day before). Stayed in bed and watched TV till 1pm. Got off my sorry ass and out to eat, ate, walked around some parts of town that I hadn't seen (walked for far too long, and couldn't be frucked taking pictures), came back to hotel. More TV followed by barfing and writing this blog post. YAY!

I suppose this is compulsory for an overseas trip, even if you are in a 'western country', and especially because I have _never_ had this happen at home. I will label it Murphy's law.

I have noticed that I have not noticed a single McDonalds in San Francisco. I have also noticed many poorly made, cheesy ads on TV, the type you would see on Prime in NZ; much of these are ads for drugs...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww sucks. You are being introduced to new bacteria, say "hi" from me!

Agent24 said...

Perhaps you should buy some of the drugs they're advertising?

Bojan said...

@Salix: All I heard was a snicker back
@Agent24: lol

Anonymous said...

Murphy's law indeed.
How does it feel like doing most of things things 'alone'?

Anonymous said...

Well I tried to post something witty in response to all this, but there was an internal error.
Fail.

ps. intriguing fortune cookie, perhaps you should take out life insurance policies on all your relatives too, might as well enlarge your windfall

Unknown said...

Hey Bojan, Just worked out how to get onto ure blog, took me a wee while on my new lap top :) But free wireless from the neighbours is mean! Sounds preety cool over there, I'll be ure travel buddy! Looks nice and hot as well. Hope you feeling better soon!
Miss ya already lol...I'm bored!
Ha the word verification for me to send this was 'Imdul' (I hope I;m not!)

Bojan said...

Hi all! I'm glad you're reading my blog.

@Shaun: It was fine alone during the day, it was twiddling my thumbs in the evening which was teh lame.

@Stone: "Accounting for Dummies, Chapter 22: Times when it seems wise to apply accounting rationale, but is not."

@Hayley: Would definitely be mean if you were here, send me pictures to remind me of home. Hehe... dull, of course not.

Agent24 said...

What happened to day 6 and beyond?

Anonymous said...

Yeah...everything stopped on Day 5?